Our support package is divided into two services designed to get your learning program up-and-running as early and seamlessly as possible: individualized training of your team members and a dedicated question-and-answer service lasting for the duration of the course.
The services are designed to provide you with the insight you need in the following areas:
- Understanding of professional development, college education and K-12 programs across major players in the industry: tooling, promotion and resources
- Technological and pedagogical tools to analyze the performance of your course and ensure the interactivity and accessibility standards you wish to provide
- Technical know-how to create a course in Studio (edX’s CMS) with a wide array of components
- Third-party content repositories that you may use to enrich your course (e.g. Creative Commons)
- Innovative and efficient filming models entailing live productions, Lightboards, etc.